We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Roll call starts at 7:45 a.m. and the first period begins at 8:00 a.m. The morning break starts at 10:00 a.m. and lunch starts at 11:40 a.m. Classes end at 2:00 p.m.
How many periods are in a normal day at the school?
A normal school day consists of seven (7) periods with two (2) breaks in the morning and lunchtime.
What is Google classroom and how does it work?
Classroom is a free web-based platform that integrates your G Suite for Education account with all your G Suite services, including Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Calendar. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
How do I sign in to Classroom?
Depending on your learning setting, you can sign in to Classroom with one of the following accounts:
• School account—Also known as a G Suite for Education account, this account is set up by an accredited school. It looks like firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't know your G Suite for Education account details, ask your teacher or the school’s I.C.T. Technical Officer.
• Personal Google Account—Set up by you or your parent or guardian. Typically, you use a personal Google Account outside of a school setting, such as in a homeschool or club. It looks like email@example.com.
• G Suite account—Set up by your organization’s admin. It looks like firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Due to privacy laws, parents and guardians can't access Classroom or student assignments. They can get email summaries if the teacher allows it.
What are the benefits of Google classroom?
• Easy to use and accessible from all devices.
• Effective communication and sharing.
• Speeds up the assignment process.
• Effective feedback.
• No need for paper.
• Clean and user-friendly interface.
• Great commenting system.
• Is for everyone.
Is there a Classroom app for my phone or tablet?
Yes. The Classroom app is available for Android, Chrome, and iOS devices
Is Classroom any different when using a school account or a personal account?
Classroom is mostly the same for all users. However, because users with school accounts have access to G Suite for Education, they get additional features, such as:
• Email summaries of student work for guardians
Does Google own the student, teacher, or school data in Classroom?
No. Google doesn’t assume ownership of any user data in Google Workspace core services, including G Suite for Education. If an education department, school or university decides to stop using Google, we make it easy for them to take their data with them.